Presentation of research
We have several ongoing research project at our department Occupational and Environmental medicine, Linköpings University Hospital, Region Östergötland, Sweden.
The following research projects are in focus in the area of workers health, ergonomics and, interventions at the workplace:
- Occupational pain and work load among blue collar workers - fork lift truck operators
- Patients and workers safety in health care, including prevalence of injuries.
- Stressprevention among employees in schools and in health care
- Work Environment and Health among employees in dental organization
- Workplace interventions for Musculoskeletal conditions at the workplace (collaboration with Coventry Universtiy)
- Communication using social media
International and national Conferences
Every year we attend different national and international conferences sharing our research and learning from others. The conferences that we attent are presented below.
If you woulld like to find out more about our research projects you are more than welcome to contact:
Charlotte Wåhlin, Associate professor, PhD Ergonomist/RPT
Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Linköping University Hospital, Region Östergötland, 581 85 Linköping, Sweden
Phone: +46 10-103 62 67 Mobile: +46 72-239 66 40
Associated researcher at
Unit of Intervention and Implementation Research
Institute for Environmental Medicine
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden